11 Great Kannada Learning Tools
Your learning tools or resources play a crucial role in learning any new skill. There are many language learning tools that can help you learn Kannada.
Today we will look at 11 great Kannada learning tools that will take you forward in your journey of learning Kannada in a productive manner.
- Books – Books have always been a go to choice for many when it comes to learning a new language. You can choose a book that starts with the basics which is the alphabet and slowly move on to words and simple sentences. As you progress, you can move to kids’ story books and later to a higher level of literature.
- Regular classes – You can join a regular class in your area. This would help you learn the language directly from a teacher. If you have a group to learn with, you can even practice your speaking and listening skills with them.
- Online classes – For all of you who find it difficult to attend a physical class, online classes are a great option. Not only do you get to learn from a teacher directly, but you can even choose the time and learn at your own pace.
- Online forums – You can join an online forum where you can interact with other Kannada language learners. This would help you share your experiences and learn from others’ experiences as well.
- Language exchange programs – You can easily find an online language exchange program where you can find a native Kannada speaker who is interested in learning your language. With a native speaker you get an opportunity to learn conversational Kannada better.
- Apps – There are many language learning apps available these days. These are very helpful in learning the basics and also practice what you have learned on a daily basis.
- Educational videos – Many experts in the Kannada language like to share their knowledge through videos online. You can subscribe to any of these videos and learn the language.
- Kannada shows – You can watch Kannada shows to get a hang of the language. Initially you can choose to watch with subtitles and as you become comfortable with the language remove the subtitles.
- Websites – There are many websites that offer Kannada lessons in an easy to learn format. Most of them also give you audio attached to the alphabet and the vocabulary that helps you understand the sounds and the pronunciation.
- Kannada magazines – Magazines can be a great learning tool for all of you who love reading. You can even easily find magazines online as well. These can be chosen based on your interest and ensures engaged learning.
- Blog – If you are someone who is interested in reading blogs, you can find interesting blogs related to learning Kannada and many interesting things about Kannada literature, culture and way of living. This would help you learn the language while getting a sneak peek into their culture.
You can choose any one or a combination of these tools to learn Kannada. It is important to find a resource that suits your learning style and keeps the learning fun and engaging.