We all want to learn new languages. Some are interested in learning foreign languages, and some are interested in learning regional languages. Foreign languages like French, German, Japanese, etc., are very high in demand in India. So for Indian languages, people are interested, but is it tough to learn regional languages?. No, not at all. The regional languages are easier to learn. There are various Indian languages which we can learn, like Tamil, Telugu, Hindi, etc.
Kannada is one of the most popular languages of the Southern Part of India. It is spoken in Karnataka state and the neighboring states as well. Let me ask you a few questions: why are you looking to learn this language? A couple of people may say I work in this city and soon will be moving to Bengaluru or any nearby area to learn this language as it will enable me to communicate with the local people efficiently. For some, they want to learn Kannada as it is their passion for this language. The reasons for learning Kannada vary from person to person.
We are now in the year 2021, and people want to know how we can learn the Kannada language? What are the options available for us to learn this language?. Yes, in 2021 also you can learn this language. I will share the eight best inline Kannada courses for the year 2021:
8 Best Online Kannada Courses for 2021
- Udemy: Want to learn the Kannada language via E-Learning mode?. Tired of searching this platform for a very long time. Then here is the solution. Udemy answers all your questions. You can learn Kannada as an E-Learning course. As per their website description, they also have a 30 days money-back guarantee. I would strongly recommend you to check their claim on the money back policy. Please have a look at their website for more details: https://cutt.ly/GcBF6XV.
- Learn Kannada: Do you want to learn Kannada on your phone?. Then here is the answer to your question. Learn Kannada is an online application that you can download from the google play store. I am sharing a link here which you can refer to download on your Android phone: https://cutt.ly/GcBHxRE.
- Training Tree: Training Tree is another learning online platform that you can use to learn the Kannada language. Please have a look at there website for more details: https://cutt.ly/kcBKkph.
- Kannada Fluenzy: Kannada Fluency is another online portal to which you can refer to learn the Kannada Language. Please have a look into their platform to check their course program details: https://cutt.ly/ncBLUz4
- Kannadagottilla: This is one of the online learning platforms which you can use to learn the Kannada language. Please have a look at this portal for more details: https://cutt.ly/XcB3iB2.
- Amazing talker: It is also another best online site that you can use to learn the Kannada language. Please have a look at this online website for more details:https://cutt.ly/FcB8JMb
- Youtube: How many of you use Youtube daily?. Most of us. So why not use this platform to learn the Kannada language. I am including videos which you can use to learn Kannada: https://youtu.be/MItWynpPa7I, https://youtu.be/PoQ9m16d7QA.
- Languagestep: You can use this online portal to learn the Kannada language. Please have a look at this website: https://cutt.ly/acB6iqE