We all love to do something in our life. Some call it a hobby while some may say that they are increasing their knowledge and some may feel good in helping other people. Some may like to do gardening so they can speak with nature, some may prefer to learn new technology and so on. Similarly, learning any new language will also increase your knowledge and would help you in your career growth.
There are many languages in the world which we speak and some of these languages are French, German, Spanish, Italian, Hindi, Sanskrit, etc. Today let us discuss one of the best languages in the world which is very much famous in countries like China, Hongkong, Taiwan, etc and which is none other than Chinese. When we ask people the reason of learning this language then they say that they are learning this language so they can get a job in a Chinese company like Realme, Oppo, etc, some people say that they are shifting to Hongkong and may need to learn this language as it will enable them to communicate with the local people. Different people have different reasons for learning this language.
People always ask if there are any good ways to learn the Chinese language. Well let us see in this blog the good ways to learn this language:
1) Grammar translation
- Youtube: Youtube is one of the decent platforms which you can utilize to learn any language. Similarly, you can use this online learning platform to learn the Chinese language. There are videos available on this online platform that you can use to learn this language. I am including few video links for your reference which you can refer to learn this language: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1LWu81kWqE&t=8s, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOpQf3fi2N4&t=8s, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsJ4lPUC19w&t=17s
- Apps: Apps play an important role in our modern life. There are many apps which we use like Telegram, Linkedin, Truecaller, etc. There are also apps available which we can use to learn this language. I am including a few app names here which you can download from Google Play Store: Learn Chinese – HelloChinese, Learn Chinese Offline, Learn Chinese Mandarin Phrases, Learn Chinese Mandarin – Beginners etc.
- Books: Books give truth knowledge which we cannot find from any resources. Similarly, there are books available that will help you in learning this language. If you study 30 minutes a day then you can learn this language. I am including few names of the books which you can utilize: Complete Mandarin Chinese Beginner to Intermediate (available on Amazon, link: https://amzn.to/3xsGIaE), Read and Write Chinese Script (available on Amazon, link: https://amzn.to/3gxtjIJ).
- Online Classes: Online Classes are the best mode to learn any language including Chinese as well. The best part in online mode is that you do not need to go outside from your home as you can attend classes remotely. All you need is a stable internet connection along with a smartphone/laptop/desktop. Multibhashi is an online platform that will teach Chinese from the basics. I will share the link separately.
- Audiobooks: Audiobooks are the set of recorded files that you can hear instead of being read aloud. There are audiobooks available which you can use to learn Chinese language. I am including few names which you can refer to: Learn Chinese – Level 1: Introduction to Chinese (link: https://rb.gy/vrsu4e), Learn Chinese with Innovative languages proven system (link: https://rb.gy/81ogmf). Learn Chinese: Word Power 101 (link: https://rb.gy/8trbty).
The above are the best practical ways which I have suggested to learn the Chinese language. Multibhashi is the first-stop online learning platform which answers all your questions. You can also book a demo with us and see the difference. Please have a look at this URL for more details: https://rb.gy/wrdycz.