There are many Indian languages that we speak as Indian in India. There are so many languages in India and they are Kannada, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, etc. Today, I will talk about one of the ancient languages of India which is Sanskrit. Sanskrit is one of the oldest languages. Our Vedas and scriptures have been written in this language.
One of the questions which I would like to ask from everyone is what is your purpose of learning this language?. Some people may say that they want to try their luck in astrology while some want to learn it to know about Vedic rules etc. The reasons for learning this language may vary from person to person.
Now, I would like to ask one question from you which is how to get better at Sanskrit after learning the basics?. Well, in this blog, I will try to answer this question:
Ways to improve Sanskrit:
- Apps: Apps play an important role in our smartphones. Whether we are using an android phone or apple phone, we all download social media apps like Whatsapp, Facebook, Linkedin etc. Similarly, there are apps available which you can utilize to learn the Sanskrit language. The best part is you can use these apps to improve your qualities in Sanskrit. I am including some of the app names for your reference: Sanskrit Grammar, Sanskrit Dictionary, Learn Sanskrit from English, etc. Please note that these apps are available on the google play store.
- Youtube: Youtube plays an important role in learning any technology or any new language. Youtube is the oldest online platform that has been made for these things. Similarly, there are videos available on the Youtube platform which you can refer to see how to learn Sanskrit in a better mode by watching these videos. The best part is that you can watch these videos in your own convenient time.
- Audiobooks: Audiobooks play an important role in learning any language. Audiobooks are nothing but a set of recorded files that you can download on your device. You can hear these recorded files instead of reading them aloud. Similarly, there are audiobooks available which you can utilize to improve your skills in Sanskrit language.
- Self talk: Self-talk is one of the best practice tools which you can utilize to improve your overall proficiency. What you can do in self talk is that you can prepare a speech in Sanskrit and can speak in front of a mirror. With this practice, you can see how good you are doing in this language and can also seek an opinion from someone who knows Sanskrit at an advanced level,
- Find someone who knows Sanskrit: You can find someone within your friend circle who can speak Sanskrit. The main purpose of speaking to someone in Sanskrit will be to correct your errors and you can also improve them.
There are other ways also available which you can utilize to improve your Sanskrit after learning the basics. Multibhashi is an online platform that you can utilize to learn the Sanskrit language from the basics. Our online trainers are trained enough to answer all your questions. Please have a look at this URL for more details: https://cutt.ly/zbBTsrt.