Chinese is one of the most popular languages in the world. This language is being spoken in China, Hongkong, Macau, Tibet, Singapore, Taiwan, Indonesia, Peninsular Malaysia, and Thailand. Chinese people use this language on a daily basis.
Now, we have decided to learn this language but do not know where we need to start. Let me tell you honestly that whenever you decide that you need to learn a language, please always ask yourself these questions:
Why am I looking to learn the Chinese language?
What is my end purpose in learning this language?
How much can I devote on a daily basis to learn this language?
These questions may vary from person to person. Whatever be your reason for learning this language, I must say that your learning will be good.
Now, the main question which arises here is in what order should I learn/study Chinese? Should I start from the basics or what?
In this blog, you will find the answer to these questions:
In what order to learn Chinese:
- Basics: You can start from basics. Basics are the foundation stone of any language. You can start from these basics which will not only tell you the fundamentals but will also help you in moving to an advanced level. I am including few links for your reference which you can utilize to learn the basics of the Chinese language: https://cutt.ly/IvO8biY, https://cutt.ly/XvO8JiK, https://cutt.ly/ovO8Nh2
- Youtube: In recent times or I can say from the last couple of years the trend of learning has changed. Now, people want to learn any content or language via video format. Hence, there is a platform available which is in the form of Youtube which millions of people use to gather any information or if they want to learn anything. Similarly, you can use this platform to learn Chinese language. Here, I am including few links which you can utilize to learn Chinese language: https://youtu.be/m1LWu81kWqE, https://youtu.be/aQOUSJOVHp8, https://youtu.be/_A08OUTxd_M,
- Coursera: Coursera is one of the websites which you can utilize to learn Chinese language. Please have a look at this website for more details: https://cutt.ly/YvO544R
- Books: Books are our best mates. Books always guide the correct path. There are books available which you can use to learn Chinese language. I am including few links for your reference which you can use to learn this language: Learn Chinese through English (available on Amazon, URL: https://cutt.ly/rvPq6nF), Chinese made easy (available on Amazon, URL: https://cutt.ly/OvPwase)
- Udemy: Udemy is one of the best E-Learning platforms which you can utilize to learn Chinese language. I am including a link for your reference which you can utilize to learn this language: https://cutt.ly/AvPwYNc
There are other ways also available. Multibhashi is an online edutech learning platform that will teach you this language from scratch. Please book one demo session with us. Please have a look at this website: https://cutt.ly/WvPwBpl.