We all meet different people in our life. Some are honest while some love to help other people. Their hobbies are also different. People prefer to learn new technical knowledge and love to share it within their network while some prefer to share their ideas and experience which they have with other people. Different people have different choices. Learning a new language is also one of the most precious things which people love to do.
We are filled with languages like French, Spanish, Italian, Hindi, Sanskrit, etc. Today let us discuss one language which is Chinese. This language is spoken in countries like China, Hongkong, Taiwan etc. When you will start learning this language then you will learn the values, culture, and ethics of Chinese-speaking people.
People have different reasons for learning this language. Some may say that they are learning this language so they can get admission to any Chinese university while some may say that they are learning this language so they can get permanent citizenship in countries like China, Hongkong etc. The reasons may vary from person to person.
People want to know if there are ways to learn this language at home. In this blog, we will see 5 most chill ways to learn Chinese speaking at home:
5 Chillest Ways to Learn Chinese Speaking at Home
- Podcasts: Podcasts will help you in learning this language. Let me tell you what Podcasts are?. A Podcast is an episodic series of spoken word digital files which you can download on your system so you can hear it. The best part about Podcasts that you can hear at your convenience. I am including a link that will give you a list of Podcasts in Chinese language. This podcast will help you a lot in learning Chinese language: https://cutt.ly/kmuagbW
- Youtube: Youtube is one of the most precious online learning platforms which you can use to learn this language. This online tool is helpful for those persons who want to learn at their convenience without attending any classes. I am including few video links for your reference which you can utilize to learn Chinese language: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOpQf3fi2N4&t=8s.
- Online classes: Online classes play an important role in learning this language. Many online learning platforms are available that can teach us this language. Multibhahsi is an online course that will teach this language to us from the basics. I will share the link later in this blog.
- Apps: Apps play an important role in learning this language. We have downloaded many apps on our smartphones like Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram, etc. Similarly, there are apps available which you can download on your smartphone to learn the Chinese language. I am including a few names of the apps which are available on Google Play Store: Learn Chinese. HelloChinese, Learn Chinese Offline, Learn Chinese Mandarin Phrases, etc.
- Audiobooks: Audiobooks are the set of digitally recorded files that you can hear instead of being read aloud. There are audiobooks available that will help you in learning this language. I am including few links for your reference: Learn Chinese (https://cutt.ly/ymukw5x), Learn Chinese – Level 1 (URL: https://cutt.ly/tmuku8G)
There are other ways also available to learn this language. As I said earlier, Multibhashi will teach you this language from the basics. Please click on this link to get more details: https://cutt.ly/OmukkLa.