How many languages do we speak in our daily life? Let me ask this question from you. Some of you would say that they speak 2 languages. Some would say that they speak 3 languages and so on. There are several languages which we often see people talk like French, German, Spanish, etc. Arabic is one of the most popular languages in the world. It is being spoken in countries like Algeria, Iran, Syria, Tunisia etc. This language has its own love, which you can express to your divine father and divine mother.
Let me ask this question from each one of you. Have you decided any time I mean to say how many days you want to study this language?. Some of you may say that they want to learn the Arabic language completely in just 15 days. Let me ask this question from each one of you: is it possible to learn this language in 15 days?. Are there any tips?. In this blog, we will try to answer this question:
Tips to learn Arabic in just 15 days:
- Use Arabic words in your daily life: No matter whatever language you know, you can include a few Arabic language words in your day-to-day life. I know it isn’t easy to implement, but you can use simple words which will help you to learn the Arabic language in 15 days. You can use some of them: min faDlik: Please, Shukran: Thank you, aafwan: You are welcome.
- Youtube: Who all wants to learn Arabic via recorded lectures in a short period?. Most people would say that I want to know. Is there any platform available that will help me to understand this knowledge?. Yes, Youtube is one of the best applications which you can use to learn anything, including language. You can use this online platform to learn anything, including any language. Similarly, you can use this online platform to learn the Arabic language. I am including some of the videos which you can refer to learn this language: https://youtu.be/u0psf0FHhf8, https://youtu.be/AR6oclY-3jY https://youtu.be/a_SY1x9sZ6k
- Applications: Some applications are available which you can utilize to learn the Arabic language. There are various applications available which you can download on your android devices. I am including some of the application names which you can use to learn the Arabic language: Learn Arabic. Speak Arabic (URL: https://cutt.ly/SveCzgm), Learn Arabic for beginners (URL: https://cutt.ly/IveCQLz), Learn Arabic for beginners – Free Arabic Learning (URL: https://cutt.ly/sveCPjK)
- Order your ears and eyes to watch Arabic shows and movies: Have you ever watched Arabic shows and movies?. If no, then please watch it. It will improve your speaking, listening, writing, and verbal section and strengthen your entire communications skills in Arabic. You can watch these serials and shows to see how they deliver dialogues in the Arabic language.
- Practice: How did you learn Hindi or English or any other language as your mother tongue?. Well, many of you would say that via practice we have learnt our mother tongue language. So here also in the case of Arabic language, you also need to practice as well. When you practice then it improves your overall skill in Arabic language. Please note that they can study for 1-2 hours for students while for corporate people, they can spend at least 15-20 minutes.
As you have seen from the above, you can learn this language, but you need to spend at least 2-3 months to be very honest. Now the question arises from where you can learn this language?. Well, the answer is Multibhashi. Multibhashi is an online Edutech platform that answers all your questions. Our trainers are trained enough to teach you Arabic from the basics. Also, you can book personalized classes as well, I personally recommend you to book one demo class with us and see the results. Please have a look at this website for more details: here.