Glance – చూపులో
- She passed by without glancing at me.
- She threw a suspicious glance at him.
- Tom glanced at the clock on the wall.
- ఆమె నన్ను చూసి ఆనందించలేకపోయింది.
- ఆమె అతనికి ఒక అనుమానాస్పద మెరుపు విసిరారు.
- టామ్ గోడపై గడియారం వద్ద చూశాడు.
Synonyms for Glance
|Synonyms in Telugu||కంటి, చూడండి, దీపం.|
|Synonyms in English||eye, look, lamp.|
Antonyms for Glance
Telugu is a Dravidian language native to India. It stands alongside Hindi, English and Bengali as one of the few languages with official status in more than one Indian state; Telugu is the primary language in the states of Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and in the town of Yanam, Puducherry, and is also spoken by significant minorities in Karnataka (8.81%), Tamil Nadu (8.63%), Maharashtra (1.4%), Chhattisgarh (1%), Odisha (1.9%), the Andaman and Nicobar Islands (12.9%), and by the Smn. It is one of six languages designated a classical language of India by the Government of India.