- You have a great deal of freedom for a mere slave.
- The mere thought filled me with terror.
- Lastly, we need not speak of mere sycophancy..
- మీరు కేవలం బానిసకు స్వేచ్ఛను కలిగి ఉంటారు.
- కేవలం ఆలోచన భీభత్సంతో నిండిపోయింది.
Synonyms for Mere
|Synonyms in Telugu||అల్పమైన, తక్కువగా, అప్రమత్తమైనది.|
|Synonyms in English||trifling, meagre, bare, trivial.|
Antonyms for Mere
|in Telugu||అలంకరించబడిన, అసాధారణ.|
Telugu is a Dravidian language native to India. It stands alongside Hindi, English and Bengali as one of the few languages with official status in more than one Indian state; Telugu is the primary language in the states of Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and in the town of Yanam, Puducherry, and is also spoken by significant minorities in Karnataka (8.81%), Tamil Nadu (8.63%), Maharashtra (1.4%), Chhattisgarh (1%), Odisha (1.9%), the Andaman and Nicobar Islands (12.9%), and by the Smn. It is one of six languages designated a classical language of India by the Government of India.