- He dwelt on the childhood of Philothea with peculiar pleasure.
- The physique of the true fashionable is peculiar and characteristic.
- Of all the chickens on the place this was his peculiar property.
- అతను విలక్షణ ఆనందం తో ఫిలోతేఆ యొక్క చిన్నతనంలో నివసించారు.
- నిజమైన ఫ్యాషనబుల్ యొక్క శరీరం విచిత్ర మరియు లక్షణం.
Synonyms for Peculiar
|Synonyms in Telugu||విశిష్ట, వ్యక్తిగత, తగిన.|
|Synonyms in English||distinct,personal,appropriate.|
Antonyms for Peculiar
|in Telugu||సామాన్య సాధారణ.|
Telugu is a Dravidian language native to India. It stands alongside Hindi, English and Bengali as one of the few languages with official status in more than one Indian state; Telugu is the primary language in the states of Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and in the town of Yanam, Puducherry, and is also spoken by significant minorities in Karnataka (8.81%), Tamil Nadu (8.63%), Maharashtra (1.4%), Chhattisgarh (1%), Odisha (1.9%), the Andaman and Nicobar Islands (12.9%), and by the Smn. It is one of six languages designated a classical language of India by the Government of India.