India is a land of cities and languages. Wherever you go, you will find different food, taste, and language. For food bloggers, they get a chance to meet different people and find new language. In India, we as Indians speak so many languages like Hindi, Tamil, Marathi, Gujrati, etc.
I will talk about the Kannada language, one of the most auspicious languages of the Southern part of India. This language has its essence, values and divine knowledge. This language is spoken in Karnataka (southern part state). This language is also being spoken in neighboring states like Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Kerala and Maharashtra.
Before you start learning this language, please ask yourself these questions yourself why I am looking to learn this language? How much time can I give it on a daily basis to learn this language?. The questions may vary from person to person.
The question which naturally comes to everyone’s mind is, can kids and teens learn this language?. Yes, of course, as the language has no age limit. The kids and teens can also learn this language. In this blog, I will try to answer this question of how kids and teens can learn this language online:
Online Kannada Courses for Kids and Teens:
- Learning 101: Learning 101 is one of the online portals you can use to learn the Kannada language. Kids and teens will find this website good and exciting. Please have a look at his website for more details: http://learn101.org/kannada.php.
- Omniglot: Omniglot is one of the online portals wherein you will find an answer to your questions. You can also show it to your Kids and Teens, who will find this website good. Please have a look at this URL to get more about details Omniglot: https://www.omniglot.com/writing/kannada.htm.
- CourseLoka: CourseLoka is one of the websites which you can use to learn the Kannada language. Please have a look at their website for more details: https://www.courseloka.com/content/64-kannada-for-school.
- Youtube: We all watch videos on Youtube platforms. Similarly, there are also many videos available on the Youtube Platform, which will help Kids and Teens learn the Kannada language. I am including some of the Kannada language videos which I took from Youtube for your reference: https://youtu.be/PoQ9m16d7QA, https://youtu.be/4KyINtmLJxk,https://youtu.be/daY6TRvHFB4.
- Udemy: Udemy is one of the E-Learning online platforms which can be useful in teaching Kannada to your kids and teens. They also have a money-back guarantee offer. Please have a look at their website to get more details about their course package: https://www.udemy.com/topic/Kannada-language/.
- Vidyamruth: Vidyamruth is one of the online learning websites you can use to teach your children’s Kannada language. Please have a look at this website for more details: https://www.vidyamruth.com/.
- Kannadagottilla: It is one of the online partners for learning which is also helpful in explaining the Kannada language to kids and teens. Please have a look at this website for more details: https://kannadagottilla.com/.
- Bhasha: Bhasha is one of the online learning Edutech partners you can use to teach your wards Kannada language. Please have a look at their website for more details: https://cutt.ly/Hxbw6yR.
- Goethe: Goethe is one of the online partners you can use to teach your children the Kannada language. Please have a look at their website: https://www.goethe-verlag.com/learn-kannada-online.html.
There are other Online methods available to teach your kids the Kannada language. Multibhashi is one of the Edutech online partners that will answer all your questions. Our trainers are trained enough to teach your kids the Kannada language from scratch. Please have a look at the website for more details: here.