2) Nuovo Progetto italiano: Glossary & grammar (Level A1-A2)
Categories: Italian story books for beginners, Italian grammar book, learn Italian in 30 days, Books for basic and intermediate learners of Italian
3) Get Started in Italian Absolute Beginner Course: (Book and audio support): The essential introduction to reading, writing, speaking and understanding a new language
This book has a learner-centred approach that incorporates the following features:
– 10 units of learning content – covering everyday topics from booking a hotel room to talking about friends and family
– Discovery Method – figure out rules and patterns yourself to make the language stick
– Outcomes-based learning – focus your studies with clear aims
– Vocabulary building – thematic lists and activities to help you learn vocabulary quickly
– Test yourself – see and track your own progress
– Native speaker audio – available online
– Free, downloadable audio transcripts and vocabulary and language reference lists
Categories: Italian language learning books for beginners, Italian grammar book
4) Easy Learning Italian Complete Grammar, Verbs and Vocabulary (3 books in 1): Trusted support for learning
A handy 3-in-1 Italian study book: grammar, verbs and vocabulary in one volume, ideal for beginners who need a clear and easy-to-understand Italian reference and revision guide.
This book gives you the essential tools to help you progress quickly in your study of Italian. The grammar, verb and vocabulary sections have been designed for all those learning Italian at school, in an evening class, for work or for leisure.
Categories: Italian language learning books for beginners, Italian grammar book, Learn Italian verbs, Best book to learn Basic Italian
5) 15 Minute Italian: Learn in Just 12 Weeks
The perfect book for anyone who wants to learn Italian fast. Comes with a free downloadable audio app for Apple and Android phones, enabling learners to hear words and phrases spoken by native Italian speakers. 12 themed chapters are broken down into 15-minute daily lessons, spanning a range of practical themes, from socialising to doing business. Each lesson combines Italian vocabulary and grammar essentials with full-colour photographs for a user-friendly, accessible language guide. The ideal Italian language course for beginners, the 15-Minute language series will teach you how to speak a new language in just 12 weeks. Topics covered: introductions, eating and drinking, making arrangements, travel, getting about, accommodation, shopping, work and study, health, at home, services, leisure and socialising, with a menu guide and two-language dictionary.
Categories: Italian language learning books, Learn Italian verbs, Best book to learn Basic Italian, Learn Italian easily and quickly
6) Short Stories in Italian for Intermediate Learners: Read for pleasure at your level, expand your vocabulary and learn Italian the fun way!
Short Stories in Italian for Intermediate Learners has been written specifically for students from a low-intermediate to intermediate level, designed to give a sense of achievement, and most importantly – enjoyment! Mapped to B1-B2 of the Common European Framework of Reference, these eight captivating stories will both entertain you, and give you a feeling of progress when reading.
Categories: Italian language learning books, Learn Italian easily and quickly, Book to expand Italian vocabulary
7) Hugo In Three Months Italian: Beginner’s Language Course
When in Rome speak as Romans do! With this unique guide to learning Italian you can build your vocabulary and perfect your grammar using Hugo’s proven system. Whether you are buying high fashion in Milan or being serenaded on a gondola in Venice, you will feel confident in understanding and speaking this beautiful language. Belissimo!
Categories: Italian language learning books, Learn Italian easily and quickly, Book to learn Italian for beginners
8) Collins Gem italian Dictionary
This latest edition of Collins multimillion-selling dictionary comes with all the latest words in both languages plus handy links to verb tables, making it the perfect choice for anyone needing a portable, up-to-the-minute Italian dictionary.
Categories: Italian language learning books, Book to learn Italian for beginners, Italian dictionary
9) Living Language Italian, Complete Edition: Beginner through advanced course, including 3 coursebooks, 9 audio CDs, and free online learning Audio CD
Complete Italian is a unique multimedia program that takes you beginner to advanced level in one convenient package.
At the core of Complete Italian is the Living Language Method™, based on linguistic science, proven techniques, and over 65 years of experience. Our method teaches you the whole language, so you can express yourself, not just recite memorized words or scripts.
Categories: Italian language learning books, Book to learn Italian for beginners to advance level, Learn Italian easily
10) Learn Italian for Beginners: A beginner’s guide to the Italian language, how to learn Italian and over 1000 common phrases of Italian you can use in daily life
The history of Italian
Categories: Italian language learning book, Book to learn Italian for beginners, Learn Italian phrases
You can use our free demo class which helps you to come across a lot of Italian grammar lessons, phrases, examples and practices helping you to improve your Italian language basics. Click the button below to know more about our Italian classes.