E-learning for kids
E-Learning is becoming very much popular in India day by day. Traditional classes have one disadvantage that not every student can reach one place especially during times such as now. It involves a lot of economic expenses which are related to transport convenience besides a lot to push through physical constraints. But E-learning is far superior as students can attend the classes anytime from anywhere depending on whether these are online or recorded clasess.
E-learning for kids, nowadays is the most viable option because of convenience and protection from a pandemic, besides saving anxiety to parents! All it needs a good internet connection and a device to connect. Now the question arises why E-learning for kids required? In this blog I will try to answer these questions:
- Suits every student: E-learning is suitable for any age group of kids. Online E-learning courses offer a lot of different subjects and topics which kids will find interesting.
- Easy Access to the course: E-learning provides easy access so the training becomes easier and faster.
- Economical: Many people cannot afford the expensive on-site classes due to which sometimes they withdraw from the thought of learning itself. However E-learning, most of the parents are now able to enroll their kids to attend the classes as they are less expensive as compare to offline classes.
- Tracking performance: Tracking the performance of kids is very easy in E-learning. Parents can track their kids’ progress and can see how efficient they are in their studies and in which area they need improvement?
So now, we have seen why E-learning for kids is a viable option. Lets now look at how the kids can finally learn. In the year 2020, when the Covid pandemic hit the world, and schools had to be shut down. All the schools and institutes had to conduct the classes online. Now in this part, I will cover some of the educational apps which are very popular for kids which parents can use it:
- MentalUP Educational Games: This app has been designed for kids between 4 and 13 years. The main purpose is to develop the brain of the kids. Here is the link which you can use to download this application: https://www.mentalup.co/subscription-general/subscription-info
- Science 360: This is also another app designed by the National Science Foundation. While the contents in this app are collected from universities and scientists, the National Science Foundation collates information and adds its own content to teach students.
- Amazon Kindle: Who does not want to love reading? Everyone wants to learn and infect which is the best platform to explore it. Yes, Amazon Kindle is the platform that you can use for your child to read. Here is the link to explore this platform: https://amzn.to/38sImPF, https://apple.co/2OmLNjN
- YouTube Kids: YouTube is the one of the platforms which you can use to search for any information. Similarly, we have YouTube Kids is one of the platforms which has designed for kids to watch videos on educational videos. Here is the URL of the platform: https://apple.co/3vddaxj
There are many other apps which you can use like Spelling Stage etc. The list discussed is not exhaustive. You could surf for more online E-learning apps that are very useful for children to develop their brain and mental ability.
Your kid can always give an online examination to test his/ her abilities. Many companies also provide an examination with which a kid can get scholarship online as well. these scholarship programs are the best way to motivate your kids to score good marks as well as remove the insecurities from them.