- We get “inside of” any classic work of literature only by this spirit of surrender..
- It was like being present at the birth of a piece of literature !
- The like of that “looped and windowed raggedness” is hardly to be found in any other literature.
- లొంగిపోయే ఈ ఆత్మ ద్వారా మాత్రమే సాహిత్యం యొక్క ఏ శాస్త్రీయ రచనను “లోపల” పొందుతారు
- ఇది ఒక సాహిత్య భాగాన్ని పుట్టిస్తు 0 డగానే ఉ 0 ది!
Synonyms for Literature
|Synonyms in Telugu||ప్రచురణలు, ప్రచురణ రచనలు, పాఠాలు, నివేదికలు.|
|Synonyms in English||publications, published writings, texts, reports.|
Antonyms for Literature
|in Telugu||అజ్ఞానం, నిశ్శబ్ద, నిశ్శబ్దం, ప్రసంగం.|
Telugu is a Dravidian language native to India. It stands alongside Hindi, English and Bengali as one of the few languages with official status in more than one Indian state; Telugu is the primary language in the states of Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and in the town of Yanam, Puducherry, and is also spoken by significant minorities in Karnataka (8.81%), Tamil Nadu (8.63%), Maharashtra (1.4%), Chhattisgarh (1%), Odisha (1.9%), the Andaman and Nicobar Islands (12.9%), and by the Smn. It is one of six languages designated a classical language of India by the Government of India.