Stream Meaning – తెలుగు అర్ధము
- Thoughts of crossing the stream by swimming occurred to him.
- There’s one about a quarter of a mile down the stream —Stetson’s boat.
- Running at a low level, the waters of that stream were deplorably dirty.
- ఈత ద్వారా స్ట్రీమ్ను దాటుతున్న ఆలోచనలు అతనికి సంభవించాయి.
- స్ట్రీట్-స్టెట్సన్ యొక్క పడవలో ఒక మైలులో ఒక పావు కూడా ఉంది.
Synonyms for Stream
|Synonyms in Telugu||ప్రస్తుత చోటుచేసుకోవడం, శాఖ.|
|Synonyms in English||current,surge,branch.|
Antonyms for Stream
|in Telugu||కట్టేవారు, ట్రికెల్.|
స్ట్రీమ్ట్టి and from English to Telugu like meaning of
Telugu is a Dravidian language native to India. It stands alongside Hindi, English and Bengali as one of the few languages with official status in more than one Indian state; Telugu is the primary language in the states of Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and in the town of Yanam, Puducherry, and is also spoken by significant minorities in Karnataka (8.81%), Tamil Nadu (8.63%), Maharashtra (1.4%), Chhattisgarh (1%), Odisha (1.9%), the Andaman and Nicobar Islands (12.9%), and by the Smn. It is one of six languages designated a classical language of India by the Government of India.
You can use our free learning app which helps you to come across a lot of new phrases and other basic Grammar lessons to improve your language basics.