- You used to support your family comfortably when you had one.
- In support of his deposition he produced his billet de garde, dated the 8th.
- We must support our rights or lose our character, and with it, perhaps, our liberties.
- మీరు మీ కుటుంబానికి సౌకర్యవంతంగా మద్దతు ఇచ్చేవారు.
- తన నిక్షేపణకు మద్దతుగా అతను తన బిలేట్ డి గార్డె, 8 వ తేదీన నిర్మించాడు.
Synonyms for Support
|Synonyms in Telugu||నేపధ్య, ఆసరా, మార్గనిర్దేశం.|
|Synonyms in English||Backing,abutment,guide.|
Antonyms for Support
|in Telugu||అసమ్మతిని, నిరాశ, ప్రతిపక్ష.|
Telugu is a Dravidian language native to India. It stands alongside Hindi, English and Bengali as one of the few languages with official status in more than one Indian state; Telugu is the primary language in the states of Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and in the town of Yanam, Puducherry, and is also spoken by significant minorities in Karnataka (8.81%), Tamil Nadu (8.63%), Maharashtra (1.4%), Chhattisgarh (1%), Odisha (1.9%), the Andaman and Nicobar Islands (12.9%), and by the Smn. It is one of six languages designated a classical language of India by the Government of India.