Tired – అలసిన
- I know you must be tired, so I will let you rest.
- “I really am tired,” she said, standing.
- She was so tired that she has fallen asleep on the sofa in my room.
- నేను నిన్ను అలసిపోయినట్లు నాకు తెలుసు, కాబట్టి నేను మీకు విశ్రాంతి ఇస్తాను.
- నేను నిజంగా అలసిపోయాను, “ఆమె నిలబడి అన్నారు.
Synonyms for Tired
|Synonyms in Telugu||అరిగిన, అలసిపోయిన, అలసటతో|
|Synonyms in English||worn out, exhausted, fatigued|
Antonyms for Tired
|in Telugu||శక్తివంతమైన, తాజా, వైడ్ మేల్కొలుపు|
|in English||energetic, fresh, wide awake|
Telugu is a Dravidian language native to India. It stands alongside Hindi, English and Bengali as one of the few languages with official status in more than one Indian state; Telugu is the primary language in the states of Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and in the town of Yanam, Puducherry, and is also spoken by significant minorities in Karnataka (8.81%), Tamil Nadu (8.63%), Maharashtra (1.4%), Chhattisgarh (1%), Odisha (1.9%), the Andaman and Nicobar Islands (12.9%), and by the Smn. It is one of six languages designated a classical language of India by the Government of India.