Hindi is a language widely spoken in India. The majority of people in India speak Hindi. It is the most loved language. The majority of the people in India are now moving towards learning English, but Hindi remains the first language. There are people belonging to many parts of India who do not know Hindi. They are now also starting to learn Hindi. Bollywood movies are the essence of cinema and entertainment today. People love watching Bollywood movies. So many people can opt to learn Hindi to watch these movies. Many directors and scriptwriters would love to work on Bollywood movies. Hindi is extremely famous for its Shayari’s. Foreigners love the Hindi language. They love the Indian culture, the Indian dance styles, and our way of welcoming people by applying a ‘tikka’. A lot of foreigners visit India and love to learn Hindi. There are many reasons why people want to learn to speak Hindi.
Hindi is an easy language. It is not difficult to learn even for beginners. If you want to learn it on your own, you can do this too
Tips and tricks to know
If you want to do something on your own, you will have to research it first. You will have to gather resources to learn Hindi. And I am not telling this because there is no information available, but because there is too much information available.
Information is available on the internet, but buying some good Hindi books will prove really useful. You will enjoy the learning process better with books in your hand. You can do markings of important things and it would cause a strain on your eyes.
There are many apps freely available that you can download on your mobile. Through these apps, you can learn Hindi. They provide levels where you will be able to learn from basics to some high level. For further knowledge through apps, you will have to pay something.
There are also good websites to learn Hindi. You can first find out and save their links somewhere. So that you do not have to go search again and again.
Gathering all the required information beforehand is very important. It will ease you of the stress. You will not have to run back searching every now and then since you are on your own.
Now how to go about it.
- Learn the letters: You always begin learning a language by first learning to pronounce the letters.
- Audio: Listen to audio of people speaking Hindi. You will be able to grasp the correct pronunciation.
- Vocabulary: Since now you know the basics of Hindi, you can gather vocabulary and make notes out of it. You can make a list of words with their English conversion.
- Read: At this point, you should start to read words and then sentences.
- Write: You can start writing slowly. Simple words by learning to write matras on it.
The most important things you need to follow the rules:
It is very important to
- Practice daily: You can practice in front of the mirror, you can practice by recording your own audio and listening to it. You can practice by speaking to people who know Hindi.
- Group study: There will be many people sailing in the same boat as you. There will be people who are struggling to learn Hindi just like you. Find such people, make a group and practice learning in groups. Share ideas, notes, help them correct each other.
These were some of the tips everyone can follow. Use your ideas to make your learning interactive and fun.