5 Online Arabic Language Courses That Offer Certificates
Arabic is one of the most important languages in today’s world. It is one of the second largest speaking and written languages. The current demand for fluent Arabic speakers is high, especially in foreign affairs, defence, intelligence, journalism, etc. Since the supply of fluent Western Arabic speakers is low, this gives Arabic learners an edge over other language learners. In this blog, I will try to address all the many areas that help us understand why you should learn Arabic.
1 Job and Business opportunities: Arabic is one of the most popular languages in the world after English. If you travel to any Islamic city or country like Iran, Dubai, Saudi Arabia etc you will find everyone around you speaking Arabic. Islamic countries have opened up many job and investment opportunities to the world. Islamic countries are also attracting people with numerous job opportunities.
2 Learning culture and values: Learning the Arabic Language introduces you to their history and cultural heritage. It also educates you on the socio-economic system, and rules followed. It helps you value their traditions and learning how Arabic people live their life committed to religion, their belief system and their laws.
What's in for me?
3 Translator job: There are so many translation jobs available in countries that employ Arabic ex-pats. People earn handsomely simply by learning Arabic and working within a short period of time. Demand for translation jobs is also very high in countries like India etc. People from countries like Iran, Istanbul etc come to these countries for business expansion. Naturally, they need people who can understand their language.
4 Travel: Everyone loves travelling. Travelling enables us to witness and experience the beauty of a place, and what’s more, if you can actually converse with people in Arabic speaking countries in their language? It not only imparts you with the experience of a lifetime but you’re sure to win some hearts too! It’s also easier to navigate your way during travel when you know the language.
5 History: Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Africa, Iran like countries, house some of the best known historical, protected monuments and heritage sites. Historical documentaries that educate us are much better to understand without subtitles in Arabic itself, the language it made in!
Arabic is being offered at the following teaching institutes:
Now we have seen the importance of learning this language. Let us see what the institutes and online courses are available in India for Arabic courses:
- Delhi University: Delhi University offers these courses. The colleges under Delhi University which offer these courses are St Stephen College, Zakir Hussain College and Arts Faculty (Department of Arabic).
- Jawahar Lal Nehru: Jawahar Lal Nehru or JNU offers this course at their campus. JNU is located in New Delhi. Please click on this link for more details: https://bit.ly/3bfIu6R
- ArabAcademy: ArabAcademy is an online platform wherein you can learn this language. Please refer to this link for more details: https://bit.ly/3riisp8
- Udemy: Udemy is an online platform wherein you can learn this Arabic language by sitting at your home. Please have a look at this website to get more details: https://bit.ly/3sPDxrf
- Alison: It is again one of the online platform wherein you can learn this language. Please have a look into this URL for more details: https://bit.ly/3bbYWox
It clearly depends on your reason and your need to learn Arabic. But remember its always a win-win situation when you learn a new language. There’s so much to gain and upskill yourself with! Other than the above mentioned there are many other good online platforms available, one of which is Multibhashi. Multibhashi is an online platform that will answer all your courses related to the Arabic language.