Spirit Meaning – తెలుగు అర్ధము
- Aspasia said wisely, that the spirit of beauty flows in, only where the proportions are harmonious.
- The spirit and the gifts of freedom ill assort with the condition of a slave.
- “That contains the spirit of all prayer,” said the old philosopher.
- ఆస్పాసియ తెలివిగా, అందం యొక్క ఆత్మ ప్రవహిస్తుంది, నిష్పత్తులకు అనుగుణంగా ఉన్న మాత్రమే.
- ఆత్మ మరియు స్వేచ్ఛ యొక్క బహుమతులు బానిస యొక్క పరిస్థితి తో అసహాయం.
Synonyms for Spirit
|Synonyms in Telugu||పాత్ర, ధైర్యం, ఉత్సాహం.|
|Synonyms in English||character,courage,enthusiasm.|
Antonyms for Spirit
|in Telugu||ఉదాసీనత, ఉదాసీనత, బలహీనత.|
ఆత్మ and from English to Telugu like meaning of
Telugu is a Dravidian language native to India. It stands alongside Hindi, English and Bengali as one of the few languages with official status in more than one Indian state; Telugu is the primary language in the states of Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and in the town of Yanam, Puducherry, and is also spoken by significant minorities in Karnataka (8.81%), Tamil Nadu (8.63%), Maharashtra (1.4%), Chhattisgarh (1%), Odisha (1.9%), the Andaman and Nicobar Islands (12.9%), and by the Smn. It is one of six languages designated a classical language of India by the Government of India.
You can use our free learning app which helps you to come across a lot of new phrases and other basic Grammar lessons to improve your language basics.