Split Meaning – తెలుగు అర్ధము
- I think I’m just a split second surer and faster than you are with a gun.
- Yet it must have taken not more than the split part of a second.
- The rest they’ll split up into several farms and rent for the present..
- నేను తుపాకీతో ఉన్నదాని కంటే నేను స్ప్లిట్ సెకండరీ నిర్థారిణి మరియు వేగంగా ఉన్నాను.
- అయినా అది రెండో భాగం యొక్క స్ప్లిట్ భాగం కంటే ఎక్కువ కాదు.
Synonyms for Split
|Synonyms in Telugu||ఉల్లంఘన, ఖాళీ, చీలిక.|
|Synonyms in English||breach,gap,cleavage.|
Antonyms for Split
|in Telugu||ఒప్పందం, మూసివేత.|
and from English to Telugu like meaning of
Telugu is a Dravidian language native to India. It stands alongside Hindi, English and Bengali as one of the few languages with official status in more than one Indian state; Telugu is the primary language in the states of Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and in the town of Yanam, Puducherry, and is also spoken by significant minorities in Karnataka (8.81%), Tamil Nadu (8.63%), Maharashtra (1.4%), Chhattisgarh (1%), Odisha (1.9%), the Andaman and Nicobar Islands (12.9%), and by the Smn. It is one of six languages designated a classical language of India by the Government of India.
You can use our free learning app which helps you to come across a lot of new phrases and other basic Grammar lessons to improve your language basics.