Though Meaning – తెలుగు అర్ధము
- He has clothed the Graces, though the Graces never clothed him.
- Though younger than myself, she reciprocated the love she had inspired.
- “There’s enough like that kind, though,” interrupted Uncle Peter.
- ఆయన గ్రేస్లను దుస్తులు ధరించినప్పటికీ, అతను గ్రేస్లను ధరించాడు.
- నాకన్నా తక్కువ వయస్సు ఉన్నప్పటికీ, ఆమె ప్రేరేపితమైన ప్రేమను పరస్పరం పోషించింది.
Synonyms for Though
|Synonyms in Telugu||అయితే, మెట్టుకు.|
|Synonyms in English||nevertheless,afterall.|
Antonyms for Though
|in Telugu||అంగీకరిస్తూ, కూడా.|
|in English||admitting,even if.|
అయితే and from English to Telugu like meaning of
Telugu is a Dravidian language native to India. It stands alongside Hindi, English and Bengali as one of the few languages with official status in more than one Indian state; Telugu is the primary language in the states of Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and in the town of Yanam, Puducherry, and is also spoken by significant minorities in Karnataka (8.81%), Tamil Nadu (8.63%), Maharashtra (1.4%), Chhattisgarh (1%), Odisha (1.9%), the Andaman and Nicobar Islands (12.9%), and by the Smn. It is one of six languages designated a classical language of India by the Government of India.
You can use our free learning app which helps you to come across a lot of new phrases and other basic Grammar lessons to improve your language basics.