There are so many languages in the world which we often speak or I can say it is our native language. Some of the languages are French, German, Italian, Japanese, etc. Today, let us talk about one of the languages which is very much popular in the world, which is Spanish. Spanish is being spoken in countries like Argentina, Spain, Cuba, etc. This language follows CEFR rules. In CEFR, you can officially validate your proficiency in the Spanish language which you have learned. There are six levels in CEFR and they are A1 and A2 which are basic, B1 and B2 which are intermediate, and C1 and C2 which are advanced. All these levels are different from each other.
A1 is the simplest level while C2 is the toughest level. Whenever you are ready for the exam, you can give it. Before you give an exam, please have proper knowledge of that level.
Now, one question which I would like to ask is are you aware of expressions to wish good luck in Spanish. Well, in this blog, I will try to tell you 20 expressions to wish good luck in Spanish language:
20 Expressions to Wish Good Luck in Spanish:
- Good luck: When you need to wish someone luck whether the person has opened a new shop or has been promoted to higher designation, then we say good luck but in Spanish, we say Buena Suerte.
- The best of luck: Whether you are going for an exam or going for an interview, then we say best of luck but in Spanish, we say La mejor de las suertes.
- May you have good luck: When you are meeting someone for the first time in a meeting or outside, then you say may you have good luck but in spanish we say Que tengas buena suerte.
- May you have a lot of luck: We use this expression when we need to tell someone or anyone a lot of luck. In spanish we say iCruzare los dedos por ti.
- Forward: When someone is starting a new business, activity or even just pressing on through a difficult time, then we say forward. In Spanish we say Adelante.
- I hope it goes well: This expression we use when we are not sure of the activity which we have undertaken is going to be successful. In spanish we say Que te salga bien.
- What luck: We use this expression when someone is exceptionally fortunate. In spanish, we say iQue suerte.
- I wish you the best of this world: We use this expression for enthusiastic expression of luck and well wishing. In spanish we say iTe deseo lo mejor del mundo.
- Wish you success: We do not use this expression but it is great with a hand wave as you are taking your leave. In spanish we say iExito.
- You can do it: When we need to say that you can do it when someone is not sure of the task. In spanish, we say iTu puedes.
- Safe travels: When we want to wish some a safe journey, then we use this expression. In spanish, we say iQue te vaya bien.
- Better luck next time: When someone failed to clear an interview or lost a chance, then we use this expression, but in Spanish we say Mas suerte la proxima vez.
- Better luck tomorrow: In Spanish, we call it Mejor suerte manana.
- I will cross my fingers for you: In Spanish, we call it iCruzare los dedos por ti.
- I hope the stars align: In Spanish we call it iQue los astros se alineen.
- What good luck: In Spanish, we call it Que suertudo.
- I hope the stars are kind to you: In spanish, we call it iQue los astros te sean propicious.
- My very best wishes: In Spanish, we call it iMis mejores deseos.
- I hope you have luck: In Spanish, we call it Que tenga suerte.
- May fortune smile upon you: In spanish, we call it iQue te sonria la Diosa fortuna.
There are other expressions as well in the Spanish language. Multibhashi is an online learning platform that will teach you this language from the basics. Please have a look at this URL: https://bit.ly/3hCz6h7.