The earth is such an amazing place where people are doing wonderful things. Some are learning new technologies, some prefer to spend maximum time with their family and want to share their happy and sad moments with them. Many people have their own preference which they like to do. Similarly, learning a new language is also one of the most auspicious things which people prefer to do.
We speak or learn a new language. There are languages like French, German, Spanish, Hindi. Korean, Russian, Sanskrit, etc. Let us talk about one of the languages which is very much popular in the world especially in countries like China, Taiwan, Hongkong, etc and it is none other than Chinese. Chinese is the official language of China. This language tells about the values, ethics, and culture of Chinese-speaking people.
People state different reasons for learning this language. Some may say that we are learning this language so we can interact with those who know Chinese while some may say that we are learning this language so we can settle down in Hongkong as it helps us in communicating with the local people. Different people have different reasons for learning this language. We all know that there are many users who use Apple phones and they also want to learn this language. Let us see some of the IOS apps which they can use to learn this language:
Best app for iOS to learn Chinese
- Duolingo: Duolingo is one of the apps which will help you in learning the Chinese language. As per the information available on a website, it teaches every language using almost the exact same syllabus. This app also has Mandarin Chinese as per the website. Please have a look into this URL for more details: https://rb.gy/evh3iy
- HelloChinese: HelloChinese will introduce you to how to read pinyin. There are games that will increase your vocabulary. You will learn grammatical rules and construct sentences as well. Please have a look at this URL for more details: https://rb.gy/blkloe
- Memrise: Memrise is one of the apps which will teach you this language. There was a time when Memrise was a flashcard-based app but nowadays you can use this app to follow a gamified syllabus instead. One piece of information which I want to share with you is Memrise allows you to use the camera of your device so you can get the translations of the objects which will help you to bridge the gap between Memrise and the real world. Please have a look at this URL: https://rb.gy/1nrosx
- HSK Online: Hanyu Shuiping Kaoshi (HSK) is one of the apps which offers lessons to improve your listening, reading, and writing skills. Please click on this link to get more details: https://rb.gy/ikhqxu4
- Pleco Chinese Dictionary: You can use this app to find the meaning of any Chinese word. As per the details listed on a website, this app gives you the definition and pronunciation of words you do not know and even shows you how to use it in a sentence. Please have a look at this URL for more details: https://rb.gy/e0krgx
Above are some of the IOS apps which you can use to learn the Chinese language. Multibhashi is an online learning platform that will help you to learn this language from the basics. Please have a look at the URL for more details: https://rb.gy/wrdycz.