More or less nothing is impossible in a world full of technology, where we are surrounded by computers, mobile phones, laptops, and most importantly internet connection. Hence, learning Arabic without any tutors in your area is also not impossible. With various systems available on the internet like audio, video, e-books, forums, apps, websites, etc. it is now possible to learn Arabic from wherever you belong and also at your convenient timings. It is said that Arabic is a difficult language to learn but with rigorous practice and regularity it becomes easy for you to learn. There are a number of ways to learn Arabic, even if you don’t have an Arabic tutor in your area. There are numerous online Arabic courses available. Here I will be discussing a few free and paid modes of online platforms from where you will be able to learn Arabic efficiently.
Online courses to learn Arabic efficiently!
Following are the few selected free and paid online platforms from where you will be able to learn Arabic efficiently:
- Arab Academy – Arab Academy is a world-recognized and leading provider of online Arabic courses. They offer a wide range of courses for all ages and all levels. They offer an online Arabic course that is specifically meant for you. They focus on one-to-one classes with expert teachers and native speakers who will encourage you to always improve. The Arabic lessons incorporate fun and interactive activities, task-based learning.
- Multibhashi – Multibhasi is an excellent platform that offers paid language courses. Multibhashi offers various language learning courses at an affordable price from the comfort of your home at flexible timings. Multibhashi provides Arabic language learning courses for all ages. You can opt for group classes or one-to-one classes for learning Arabic. Classes are taken up by professional tutors and extra care is provided to each and every learner. Courses are divided into different levels. The one-to-one classes is tailor-made so that they can focus exactly on your requirements. Classes are interactive and activity-based. After successful completion of the Arabic language learning course at Multibhashi, you will be provided with language certification.
- Mondly – Mondly is a language app that helps millions of people across the world to learn Arabic online through free daily lessons. Mondly uses rapid language learning techniques and teaches you the Arabic language quickly and effectively.
- Rosetta Stone – Rosetta Stone is very experienced in teaching Arabic. They only give you free access to the first lesson. The Rosetta stone app is not free but they provide you with a very complete, unlimited, and immersive Arabic learning experience.
- Memrise – Memrise is an online application that is available on every device. Memrise has a simple and effective premise where the users participate in creating the Arabic exercises and quizzes themselves. The user’s experience is a hundred percent interactive. Mobile versions are also available so that you can learn Arabic on the move.
- Duolingo – Duolingo teaches with game-like content, and it is completely free, personalized. They also offer you rewards to keep you motivated.
- Arabic Online – Arabic online provides different level Arabic courses. They teach listening and speaking practice, grammar presentation, and exercise. There are interactive role-play activities along with recording functions. This app guides learners towards Levels A1 and A2 of the Common European Framework of Reference (CEF).
- Learn Arabic – Learn Arabic is a website that begins with the introduction to the language, the Arabic alphabet, Arabic writing, and Arabic grammar. It is divided into three levels- beginner, intermediate, and advanced. The lessons are progressive and are made up of written lesson plans and video classes in order to stimulate oral comprehension.
- Busuu – It is an online community that aims to teach Arabic through interactive classes. Only one part of the lessons are free. Each course comprises a lexical portion in order to learn new Arabic vocabulary, dialogue, Arabic writing exercises, and oral conversation practice with a native Arabic speaker. The course finishes with some listening exercises and a final exam.
When you are learning online you have to be motivated and patient. You need to be organized and also have to practice regularly to achieve your desired results. I would suggest you book an online Arabic course as Arabic is a bit different from other languages. In that case, you will require proper guidance and organized study materials to learn Arabic. You can choose Multibhashi without any hesitation for learning Arabic from the absolute comfort of your home. Trust me you will have an awesome experience. Multibhashi dives deep into the roots of the language and teaches you with utmost care. So there are no further worries if you wish to learn Arabic and you don’t have any tutors in your area. Go ahead and Best wishes!