The 9 Best Online Japanese Classes of 2021
Japanese is a language that forms a part of the Japonic language family. 122 million speak Japanese as a first language and more than 1 million individuals in Japan use it as their second language. Japanese is spoken in American Samoa, Argentina, Australia, Belize, Brazil, Canada, Dominican Republic, Germany, Guam, Mexico, Micronesia, Mongolia, New Zealand, Northern Mariana Islands, Palau, Panama, Paraguay, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, Joined the Bedouin Emirates, Joined Realm, and the USA. It is believed that the overall number of Japanese speakers in the world is about 123 million.
With so many speakers and aspirants, it is natural that people would want to know more about the language including the best online classes to learn Japanese! Therefore in this blog, I will try to help you with the best 9 online Japanese classes of 2021:
- Udemy: Udemy is an online learning platform that has multiple courses to help Japanese aspirants learn Japanese, according to their proficiency level. Udemy offers a 30 days money-back guarantee program for all learners. If you are interested in learning I would recommend you to visit the website to get more details.
- Duolingo: Duolingo is a very well known name when it comes to language learning. Duolingo offers a gamified platform for beginners to learn Japanese from scratch even if they have just 5 minutes per day. Users could however learn it as long as they like.
- Learn Japanese. Speak Japanese: Learn Japanese. Speak Japanese is an app that can be downloaded on a smartphone to learn Japanese. Learners can learn to speak the Japanese language by hearing native Japanese speakers talk and repeating words after them.
- Wasabi: Wasabi boasts of offering Japanese learning with the best tutors and materials. They take a learner through a pre-prepared goal-oriented method to learn Japanese effectively and efficiently.
- Coursera: Coursera is another well-established platform you could use to learn the Japanese language. Coursera’s Japanese for beginners 1 is a course aimed at those who are interested in understanding the Japanese way of thinking and view of the world through learning the language. Course materials are provided by the teaching staff from the Department of Japan Studies. The course would take about 23 hours to complete.
- Genki: GenkiJACS offers online video lessons rhat can help you learn from a highly qualified Japanese teacher, with the quality education you deserve from the comfort of your home. These online private lessons will ensure you are always their priority. Genki conducts online classes via zoom between 8:00 and 20:00 Japan standard time.
- Hayakawa: Hayakawa’s passion and reputation for teaching the most advanced level Japanese language courses and culture has made it popular amongst the masses. Hayakawa teaches Japanese through professional native Japanese teachers with specially designed textbooks for Indian students. Classes are offered in two formats: live broadcast in HD quality or recorded videos to learn depending on a learner’s choice. Hayakawa also hosts Japanese cultural programs and provides guidance to students for studying in Japan besides placement assistance in India & Japan!
- Alison: Alison is a household name in the language learning industry which offers free courses for each language since ages, for beginners can utilise! Alison has classes that will familiarise you with Japanese basics in a quick and easy manner. You can choose to first take our training course that teaches basic formal and informal Japanese vocabulary and conversational phrases including how to count people, recognise Japanese characters, and use adjectives. You can also start by studying Japanese scripts. A stronger understanding of this incredible language is just a few clicks away!
- Busuu: Busuu is a strong contender when talking about language teaching platforms. Busuu helps you build a foundation in the Japanese alphabet with the Hiragana and Katakana courses, which help you read in Japanese and write letters in the Hiragana and Katakana alphabets, before progressing to the Complete Japanese course. Irrespective of the level of a learner, Busuu helps master everything from basic Japanese vocabulary to Japanese grammar. Travellers stand to benefit from the basic Japanese phrases – from asking for directions to ordering food. A learner can create their own Study Plan by deciding when they want to learn Japanese, and for how long! Regular notifications and progress reports help keep your Japanese studies on track. Busuu’s Grammar Review and Vocabulary Review ensure you memorise phrases and learn how to structure them in sentences. Learners benefit from speaking or writing practice with Busuu’s app’s conversations feature. You could test out your language skills by sending a message to Busuu’s community of Japanese native speakers, and improve with their feedback!
The Japanese language’s origins are largely unknown. The language has been linked to the Altaic language family, which includes Turkish, Mongolian, and other languages, but it also shows similarities to Austronesian languages, such as Polynesian. With all the above-provided options, I hope you could find one that could cater to your needs. Apart from this, I would also like to recommend to you a brilliant language learning app called Multibhashi that could help you learn the Japanese language with almost is and confidence.