Can I ask one question which is how many of you are aware of the world’s famous languages?. Some of you may say that we know languages and if you go to Italy people speak different languages while if you travel to France, people speak different languages. In the world, there are many languages which we speak like French, German, Italian, Japanese, etc. Today I will speak about one language which is very much popular in the world which is Arabic.
Arabic is being spoken in 25 countries and some of these countries are Jordan, Egypt, Lebanon, etc. When you start learning this language, then you would learn its values, culture, and ethics of Arabic-speaking people.
Now, I would like to ask one question from those who are looking to learn this language: what motivates you to learn Arabic?. Some of you may say that we want to learn this language so we can get a job while some may say that we want to learn the culture of Arabic people. The reasons may vary from person to person. In this blog, i will try to answer this question:
Motivation to learn Arabic:
- Culture: Culture plays an important role in understanding any country. Culture helps us in understanding the people of the country. It also helps in finding what their ethics are and what they do not like. Similarly, when culture motivates us to learn the Arabic language like the food which they like, music which they like and so on.
- Friendship: Friendship is one of the most auspicious gifts which we have received from the divine. Friendship crosses all boundaries and helps us to express our feelings, pains, and emotions to others. It helps us to come out of pain as well. Similarly, people want to make friends with Arabic-speaking people and in order to make them friends, you need to have a knowledge of their language. Hence, this is also one of the motivations to learn the Arabic language.
- Youtuber: We all know how Youtube is touching our lives on a daily basis. With Youtube, we can learn any language or even acquire new skills. Similarly, there are YouTubers who make their own videos and post them on Youtube. Now, if you are looking to train people at free of cost in teaching them Arabic, then it is one of the best motivational factors which will help you in learning this language. Please be aware that you need to make good videos in order to bring people to your Youtube channels. It should not be unethical.
- Watching movies and serials: We all love to watch movies and serials in different languages. Similarly, people want to watch movies and serials in Arabic language as well. When you know Arabic language, then you will be able to understand the dialogues easily. Hence, this is also one of the factors which motivate people to learn the Arabic language.
- Understanding Islam: People want to know about Islam and in order to understand it, you need to have a knowledge of Arabic which will help you a lot. Hence, this is also one of the factors which motivate people in learning Arabic.
There are other factors that motivate people to learn Arabic. Multibhashi is an online platform that will teach you the Arabic language from the basics. Please have a look at this URL: https://cutt.ly/PnfhqYB.