Coincidence – యాధృచ్చికంగా
- By coincidence John and I both ended up at yale..
- What a coincidence! I wasn’t expecting to see you here.
- This could be a coincidence, but i think not.
- యాదృచ్చికంగా జాన్ మరియు నేను యేల్ వద్ద ముగిసింది.
- ఎంత యాదృచ్చికం! నిన్ను ఇక్కడ చూస్తానని నేను ఎదురుచూడలేదు.
Synonyms for Coincidence
|Synonyms in Telugu||అదృష్టం, ఒప్పందం, అనుగుణ్యత, అనురూపత, ఊహించని..|
|Synonyms in English||Luck, agreement, accordance, confirm, accord, congruence, serendipity|
Antonyms for Coincidence
|in Telugu||ప్రణాళిక, పథకం, క్లాస్, సంఘర్షణ, విభేదిస్తున్నారు.|
|in English||plan, scheme, clash, conflict, concept, disagree.|
Telugu is a Dravidian language native to India. It stands alongside Hindi, English and Bengali as one of the few languages with official status in more than one Indian state; Telugu is the primary language in the states of Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and in the town of Yanam, Puducherry, and is also spoken by significant minorities in Karnataka (8.81%), Tamil Nadu (8.63%), Maharashtra (1.4%), Chhattisgarh (1%), Odisha (1.9%), the Andaman and Nicobar Islands (12.9%), and by the Smn. It is one of six languages designated a classical language of India by the Government of India.