Hindi is one of the most famous language of India. In India, whether you go to any city or village, you will find culture, different people and moreover different language. For instance, if you are staying in Delhi, you will find people speaking in Hindi. The moment you travel to Amritsar (one of the cities in Punjab), you will find people speaking in the Punjabi language.
Hindi is one of the most divine languages itself, even our great sages have spoken in this language. Before you start learning this language please ask yourself these questions: Why am I looking to learn this language?
How much time do I need to give it on a daily basis to learn this language?.
These questions may vary from time to time.
In India we have states like Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Sikkim, Assam, West Bengal, etc and people want to learn Hindi. Now those who have known Hindi since their childhood can speak it fluently.
For those who do not know anything about Hindi, how can I learn this language in India? In this blog, I will try to answer this question!
Learn Hindi In India with the help of:
- Online classes: Online classes are the biggest advantage these days. With online classes, you can attend sessions remotely from anywhere. There are so many online class platforms available in India. I am including some of them and they are Bhashaprofs, reply, etc. Mutibhashi is an online partner which will teach you Hindi from scratch.
- Udemy: Udemy is one of the E-Learning courses with which you can use to learn from anywhere. They also have a money-back guarantee program.
- Duolingo: Duolingo is one of the online platforms where you can learn the Hindi language.
- Rosetta Stone: Rosetta Stone is one of the websites which you can use to learn the Hindi language.
- Preply: Preply is one of the online platforms which you can use to learn the Hindi language.
- Simply Learn Hindi: Simply Learn Hindi is an online platform that you can use to learn the Hindi language.
- Goethe: Goethe is an online platform that you can use to learn the Hindi language.
- Books: Books are the best friends which will give you the best knowledge. There are also books available which you can read to learn Hindi. I am including some of the names of the books for your reference: Complete Hindi Beginner to intermediate (available on Amazon), Get started in Hindi Absolute Beginner Course (available on Amazon).
There are other methods that you can use to learn the Hindi language. Multibhashi is an online Edutech platform that you can use to learn the Hindi language.