Learning on the Internet:
The Internet is one of the important aspects of our digital life. Everything is on the internet, whether we want to recharge our phone number, pay utility bills or search for any information. The Internet is touching our life daily. Whatever we do, the internet enhances and improves our knowledge. Education and the internet also work side by side. Whatever we want to learn, we always rely on the internet.
Similarly, in learning any language, we explore the internet world to look for available resources we have online. Before I explain the available resources on the internet for French, let me tell you about the French language. The French language is an essential European language that follows CEFR rules. CEFR means common European framework of references. It indicates how good/bad you are in learning any foreign language. In other terms, you can officially validate your proficiency in any foreign language. There are six levels in CEFR, which are A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, and C2. A1 is the superficial level, and C2 is the most stringent level. The Internet helps us in clearing the exams, which are DELF and DALF. DELF are A1, A2, B1, and B2, while DALF is C1 and C2.
Best technique which will help you to learn this language on the internet:
- E-books: E-books are one of the fastest learning resources in the world of the internet. It helps us to learn things quickly. They are available either free of charge or paid version. You can download it from the internet to your smartphone or electronic devices. Also, it helps us to learn things at our convenient time. It also helps us in improving our skills in speaking, listening, reading, and writing.
- Online classes: With COVID-19 19 pandemic, many people wanted to learn the French language from their home in lockdown. Online classes got popular in 2020 as many people opted for online classes at their own convenient time. They can study and ask the trainers and trainers’ questions and ask the questions from trainees.
- Podcasts: With Podcasts, you can improve your abilities in learning the French language.
- Audiobooks: Audiobooks are becoming very popular, and people are using them more often to leave an impression on others. People are finding it very easy as it looks like that someone is reading a book for them.
- YouTube: YouTube is also one of the google platforms wherein you can learn this language. There are many videos available on this platform wherein you can improve your proficiency in this language.
- Applications: Applications play an essential role in our life as it brings learning to our phones. With the applications, we can learn daily new things and improve your reading, listening, speaking, and writing skills.
There are other resources are also available which are like free websites, blogs etc. These are some of the important and foremost ways to improve your French language skills. Please share in the comment box if you know any other technique.