Japanese is one of the most popular and widely spoken languages in the world today. It is spoken in Japan and in many other countries like the USA, Brazil, UK, Korea, etc. There are about 127 million Japanese speakers in the world today. It is also one of the most used languages in the cyber world.
Can you learn Japanese in 15 days?
Learning a completely new language in just 15 days is not an easy task but at the same time, it is also possible. This possibility entirely depends on you. Nowadays we have abundant Japanese learning resources on the internet. It has made learning easier and mobile. You can get these resources anywhere and anytime where there is an internet connection. Even though these resources are at your disposal, you are responsible for consuming and digesting these resources and enhancing your knowledge. Remember, it is not easy but achievable.
Top 10 tips to learn Japanese in 15 days:
- Never skip the basics. Get a Japanese beginner’s alphabet textbook or you can download an app on your mobile phone as well. Digest and memorize the characters thoroughly as possible. There are many fun apps, which will help you learn the characters easily.
- Once you have a good knowledge of the characters, you can download a new app to study Japanese vocabulary. Select the best rating app as it will help you learn very effectively. Study and practice the exercises given to check your improvement.
- Then you can start studying on Japanese word structures and basic grammars. To study basic Japanese grammar and word structures you can study a few lessons online. DuoLingo is one of the best sites on the internet where you can get free Japanese basic grammar lessons for free.
- One of the most exciting ways to learn Japanese is to watch Japanese anime, drama or movies. Japanese anime has been a great source of inspiration for many people to learn Japanese and has made many learn it as well.
- Listening to Japanese songs, radios or podcasts is also very effective in learning Japanese. Japanese media can help you understand the language as well as their culture at the same time.
- Take advantage of YouTube learning. One of the advantages is that you can request a tutorial on a specific topic to any of the channels.
- Talk to yourself in Japanese whenever possible. This will help you speak Japanese fluently.
- Chat and talk to Japanese speakers. There are several platforms, which offer to chat with strangers exclusively in Japanese. You will get a lot of tips and improvement by talking to Japanese speakers.
- Get organized! Without a proper organization, you will make a mess and get yourself confused. You will even now know from where to start.
- PRACTICE! Without Practice you will never achieve this feat.
Learning a new language takes time and it is hard to learn it within a very short period. However, with you effort and dedication you can be at a level where you are able to have casual conversations. Once you are able to have conversations, it is like going downhill to master the language. If you need more help and information in learning Japanese visit Multibashi Japanese Courses. Multibashi is the one-stop solution for all language learning!