Do you think learning any foreign language is very hard?. Some of you may say I am learning french while some may say that I am learning german and so on. Let me talk about one of the languages which is very much popular in the world, which is Korean. Korean is being spoken in both North Korea and South Korea.
Let me ask you one question: what makes the Korean language a hard one to learn?. Is it because it looks tough to learn just like any other foreign language?. Does it look tough to learn it as you may face difficulty in learning this language?. Well, in this blog, I will try to answer these questions:
Things that makes the Korean language a hard one to learn
- Pronunciation: Every language has its own pronunciation rules which the person needs to follow while learning any language. The same also applies in learning the Korean language as well. It can be annoying to follow these rules in the beginning and it forces the learner to give up an idea of learning the Korean language but honestly, if you follow these rules then you will be able to learn this language very easily and without any difficulty which other people face while learning this language.
- Connectors: Connectors play an important role in learning any language. When connectors are so long to build any sentences then people may find it lengthy. The same rule applies to the korean language as well.
- Grammar rules: Well, grammar rules play an important role in learning any language. I know grammar rules looks tough while learning Korean language but trust me when you follow grammar rules then it will help you a lot in constructing any sentences and you would be in a better position to learn the Korean language without facing any much difficulty
- Practice: Practice makes a person perfect. This is the thing which we have been hearing since our childhood days. While learning any language, you must also practice. Practice takes out your error and guides you on how you can fix those errors. Similarly, you need to practice when you are learning Korean language as it will brings out the flaws and errors in you which will help you to learn Korean language without facing any much difficulty
- Not getting enough time: People often say that they do not get enough time to practice this language as they are working in a corporate environment. I can understand doing 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM jobs is tough and you do not have much time which you can devote on a daily basis to learn this language. For students, they can devote 1-2 hours but for corporate, they can devote 10-15 minutes on a daily basis to learn this language. To be very honest, if you can give 10-15 minutes then it is more than enough to learn this language.
There are other ways also which tell us why the Korean language is so very tough. Multibhashi is an online platform that will teach you this language from the basics. Our trainers are trained enough to teach you this language and will answer all your questions. Please have a look at this URL to find more details about our Korean language program and fee structure as well:https://cutt.ly/ZbcGtOG