Let – వీలు
- Let him decide the matter for us.
- But come, children, let us have our supper.
- “Yes, let us ask the governor,” said the merchant.
- ఆయన మాకు విషయం నిర్ణయించండి.
- కాని పిల్లలారా, మా విందు నివ్వండి.
- అవును, గవర్నర్ను మనమెందుకు అడగండి? “అని వ్యాపారి అన్నాడు.
Synonyms for Let
|Synonyms in Telugu||పర్మిట్, గురవుతాయి, కారణం.|
|Synonyms in English||permit, suffer, cause.|
Antonyms for Let
|in Telugu||పట్టుకోండి, నిరోధించడానికి, అమ్మే.|
|in English||hold, prevent, sell.|
and from English to Telugu like meaning of
Telugu is a Dravidian language native to India. It stands alongside Hindi, English and Bengali as one of the few languages with official status in more than one Indian state; Telugu is the primary language in the states of Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and in the town of Yanam, Puducherry, and is also spoken by significant minorities in Karnataka (8.81%), Tamil Nadu (8.63%), Maharashtra (1.4%), Chhattisgarh (1%), Odisha (1.9%), the Andaman and Nicobar Islands (12.9%), and by the Smn. It is one of six languages designated a classical language of India by the Government of India.
You can use our free learning app which helps you to come across a lot of new phrases and other basic Grammar lessons to improve your language basics.