India is a bigger country and there are many states there. We Indians speak so many languages and these languages are Tamil, Telugu, Hindi, Kannada, etc. Today, I will speak about one of the languages which tells about the values, ethics, and culture of Indian society, which is Sanskrit. Sanskrit is one of the oldest languages of India. In fact, this language has given birth to India.
Let me ask one of the important questions from those people who are learning Sanskrit or who want to learn this language: what is your main purpose of learning this language?. Some of you may say that they want to know about this language or want to pursue their career in yoga etc. Whatever be your reason for learning this language, one thing is sure that you will learn a lot of things in this language while in training.
Now I would like to ask one question from those who are looking to learn or are learning which are you aware of good luck expressions in Sanskrit. Well, in this blog, I will tell you 20 expressions to wish good luck in this language:
Top greetings to know
- Good luck: When we need to wish someone success, we say good luck. But in Sanskrit, we say ZubhamaGgala.
- All the best: When someone is going for an interview or for a job promotion, we say all the best. But in Sanskrit, we say Shumbham Bhavatu.
- God is my judge: When we are not sure of any action, we say god is my judge but in Sanskrit we say ईश्वरः मम न्यायदाता
- Family is my life: When we need to express our love to family, then we say Family is my life. But in Sanskrit, we say कुटुंबकं जीवनं मम
- Mom is with me forever: When the person is in fear or wants to call divine mother, then he/she says Mom is with me forever. But in Sanskrit, we say माता मत्सकाशं सदा
- Never Broken: In Sanskrit, we call it न कदापि खंडितः
- Protect your heart: In Sanskrit, we call it तव हृदयं रक्ष.
- This too will pass: In Sanskrit, we call it एतदपि गमिष्यति
- I always manifest divinity: In Sanskrit, we call it सदैव देवत्वं दर्शयामि
- Love peace and happiness: In Sanskrit, we call it प्रेम शांतिः आनंदश्च
- I am blessed: In Sanskrit, we call it “अनुगृहिता” अस्म्यहम्
- Divine Light: In Sanskrit, we call it दिव्यः प्रकाशः
- Love is the truth: In Sanskrit, we call it प्रेम सत्यमस्ति
- I am one with God: In Sanskrit, we call it सहैश्वरेण ममैकात्मता
- God protects me: In Sanskrit, we call it ईश्वरः मां रक्षति
- Happiness is acceptance: In Sanskrit, we call it आनंदः अस्ति स्वीकृतिः
- Time heals everything: In Sanskrit, we call it कालः सर्वं विरोपयति
- Always see the beautiful: In Sanskrit, we call it सदैव सौंदर्यं पश्य
- Always with you: In Sanskrit, we call it सदैव त्वया सह
- To touch is to heal: In Sanskrit, we call it स्पर्शः विरोपकः अस्ति
There are other expressions as well which we can see in the Sanskrit language. Multibhashi is an online learning platform that will teach you this language. Our experienced trainers will be trained in this language from the basics.
I would personally request you to take one demo class and see how our trainers will teach you.