There are so many languages in India which we as Indians speak. These languages are Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Marathi, Oriya, Bengali, assame, etc. I will talk about that one language that is very much popular in the southern part of India, which is Kannada. Kannada is an official language of the state of Karnataka. This language is also being spoken in the bordering states of Karnataka like Maharashtra, Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Kerala, and goa.
This language tells us about the values, ethics, and culture of Indian society. It also tells us about the conversation of Kannada-speaking people.
Let me ask you one simple question: how many apps do you know which will teach you this language?
Seven Amazing Apps To Learn Kannada:
- Learn Kannada in 10 days: This app is available on the google play store which you can utilize to learn this language. As per the app description, 10 days course where a user can learn basic spoken Kannada with an example sentence for each word, everything with audio!. So it is a must-try app for everyone.
- Learn Kannada: Learn Kannada is an android app that is available on the google play store. You can download it on your android smartphone. As per the app description, you will get, Simple, short, and easy Kannada lessons, Learn more than 2000+ popular words & phrases, Professional voice guidance
- Learn Kannada through English: This is one of the apps which is the google play store which you can download on your android smartphone to learn the Kannada language. As per the app description, it has 00 Kannada words & 200 Kannada sentences with audio with pronunciations, so you can successfully learn Kannada on your own by downloading this app.
- Learn Kannada from Hindi: This is one of the apps which is available on the google play store. You can download this app on your android smartphone. This app is being designed for those who want to learn the Kannada language from Hindi. As per the app description, You can Learn Kannada from Hindi even without an active net connection, Learn Kannada from the Hindi app works offline too.
- Learn the Kannada language with master ling: Want to learn the Kannada language via games?. If the answer to your question is yes, then the answer to your question is this app. This app is available on the google play store which you can download on your android smartphone. As per the app description, Whether you’re a complete beginner and don’t know any Kannada words and you want to learn the basics of the language, or you’re already pretty fluent and want to learn advanced Kannada or brush up on your knowledge – Ling has you covered!
- Learn Kannada from Tamil: For those who are looking to learn Kannada from Tamil, then they can try this app as it is available on the google play store.
- Learn Kannada. 50 languages: This app is available on the google play store which you can download to learn the Kannada language.