Japanese is one of the most auspicious languages in the world. The Japanese language has its own divine love which you can use to share your feelings of love to your divine father and divine mother. Also, this language has 5 levels and they are N5, N4, N3, N2, and N1. N5 is the simplest level and N1 is the toughest level.
Before you start learning the Japanese language, let me ask you this question. How much time do you want to devote on a daily basis to learn this language?. What is your end purpose in learning this language?. These questions vary from person to person. For some reason learning Japanese to get a job in Japan or someone wants to settle there. Whatever be your reason for learning this language. One thing is sure that you will learn a lot about this language.
The main question is what are the basic Japanese conversation phrases?. Well, in this blog, I will try to explain it here.
What will help improve your basic Japanese conversation.
- Hai: When you are in agreement with any other person’s statement, then we say. We say yes. In the Japanese language, we say Hai. Yes, it is such a beautiful statement. It tells that someone agrees with our conversation and is fully satisfied. So, if someone says Hai in the Japanese language, then you should know the meaning.
- O-negai shimasu: What is the meaning of this sentence?. Let me share one scenario. You want to acknowledge a person, then which word you will use?. Yes, the correct is please. So when you find someone is saying O-negai shimasu, then you should know the meaning.
- Sumimasen: Suppose you are doing work in the office and all of a sudden you forgot to attend a meeting. Then what will you say?. I am sorry. Similarly, in the Japanese language, I am sorry means sumimasen.
- Oha yo gozaimasu: When you meet someone in the morning, then what is the first thing you say?. Hello, Hi any guess?. OK, we say good morning. Yes, this is the phrase that we all use when we need to greet in the morning. In Japanese, we use this phrase.
- Ima isogashii desu ka: Let us say we want to talk to someone or want to take help from anyone, then what do we say to them?. Any guess. Yes, this is what we say: are you busy now?. In the Japanese language, people use this phrase.
- konshuumatsu yotei ga arimasu ka?: When we need to go on the weekend, then we say to our friends or colleagues? Yes, we say what are your plans this weekend. Similarly, in the Japanese language, we use this phrase when we ask what their plans are this weekend.
- kazoku no minasan wa ikaga desu ka?: Imagine we are going to an office after such a long time, then our colleagues will ask us. Yes, you got it right, then will say how is your family. In the Japanese language, we use this phrase.
- dou omoimasu ka?: Let us say that you want to take an opinion of a person. What you will say to that person?. Yes, you will say what do you think?. Similarly, in the Japanese language, we use this phrase.
There are other phrases that you can learn from the Japanese language. Multibhashi is an online platform that answers all your questions.