Sanskrit is a classical language of South Asia belonging to the Indo-Aryan branch of the Indo-European languages. It arose in South Asia after its predecessor languages had diffused there from the northwest in the late Bronze Age. Sanskrit is the sacred language of Hinduism, the language of classical Hindu philosophy, and of historical texts of Buddhism and Jainism. It was a link language in ancient and medieval South Asia, and upon transmission of Hindu and Buddhist culture to Southeast Asia, East Asia, and Central Asia in the early medieval era, it became a language of religion and high culture, and of the political elites in some of these regions. As a result, Sanskrit had a lasting impact on the languages of South Asia, Southeast Asia, and East Asia, especially in their formal and learned vocabularies
Sanskrit learning for corporate people
The course provided by the university, language institute, and other educational platforms is both ideals for corporate people and scholars. Like all the language learning processes, you can learn online and offline. But the best way for learning for corporate people is online, considering their busy 9 to 5 life. The corporate who does not have time to go and physically due to their busy schedules can learn Sanskrit online. We all know that “studying online” is one of the best ways to learn something — not only a language or an accent but the different aspects of how a language is formed. Thanks to the innovation of technology, you can learn everything online
What is the solution, then?
- Multibashi, the Bangalore-based EduTech company that provides professional courses for both corporate as well as students. The classes are of two types, one on one session for those who want to learn individually and a group session for those who are comfortable in learning in a group. The classes provided by Multibhashi are exclusively online. The trainers are also professionally trained in their respective fields. You can log on to our website and know more details.
- Learnsanskrit.org– This website aims to provide the best online learning methods to learn Sanskrit as quickly as possible. The lesson focuses on the commonly used part of Sanskrit grammar such as word formation, the system of compounds, the appropriate ways to use participles, noun stems, etc. This website also uses clear and correct grammar to avoid confusion on the learner’s side. The lessons provided by this website are free. So check it out.
- The Chinmaya International Foundation (CIF)– The Easy Sanskrit Course is a foundation for beginners who want to learn Sanskrit. The lessons are designed for everyone, children or adults, beginners to advanced. The Easy Sanskrit Course is a stepping-stone for all Sanskrit learners. It will teach you not only grammar but Indian culture. However, the courses are not free. Details are available on their website.
- Open Pathshala- Keeping the motto of “your best source to learn Sanskrit,” Open Pathshala is an e-learning platform for learning Sanskrit, Hindi, English, and other regional languages across India. The platform is popular in India for having high-quality and online video tutorials, one-on-one Skype classes, and live group sessions. Aside from having language classes and video tutorials, the website also offers courses for learning the Indian culture. Their goal is to educate learners using the advancements of technology. Open Pathshala can be accessed through their website or by using their mobile application for the convenience of every learner around the world.
- The Sanskrit Language – Guided Sanskrit Lessons- This website is intended to study along with the book “The Sanskrit Language” by author Walter Harding Maurer. The book is available worldwide and can even be bought on Amazon. This way of learning is great for self-studying at home with complete resources — this book and this website. This website has a complete summary of each lesson of the book, answers to the exercises, as well as additional notes and tips. The most effective way to study side-by-side is to first read the lesson in the book and then read the lesson on the website. The website lets you understand more Sanskrit grammar. All you need to do is to buy that book and open this website.
- ApnaCourse.com: Sanskrit for Beginners- ApnaCourse.com is a leading e-learning platform that provides on-demand online courses taught by top instructors. The company was founded in 2013 and had been growing successfully over the following years. The platform teaches not only language but also career courses in various fields such as Banking and Finance, Project and Ops Management, IT and Security, Sales and Marketing, Law, and many more. Among the languages taught on the platform is Sanskrit for Beginners. It offers a complete package of learning Sanskrit. It covers Alphabets, Pronunciation, Grammar, Sentence formation, Conversations, and all the basic lessons needed for beginners. This course is recommended for everyone — students or professionals.
- Enjoy Learning Sanskrit- This website aims to help promote the learning of the Sanskrit language. It offers a few learning and teaching tools in learning the basics of the Sanskrit language — they are all free! The tools are easy for both children and adults, which makes learning a fun hobby to do. The website continues to add more lessons and materials. Currently, the site has the tools for learning the alphabet, pronunciation, reading, writing, typing, and other basics in learning the language.
- Acharya: Learn Sanskrit Through Self-Study- The Acharya Website is a useful tool for learning Sanskrit through self-study. The lessons are presented uniquely and conveniently to make it hassle-free for learning Sanskrit. Also, the pages on the website carry interesting information related to Sanskrit, which isn’t widely known outside India.
The lessons are aimed to give the learner a good introduction to Sanskrit. We know that self-studying is sometimes frustrating and boring. That’s why the lessons in Acharya are related to the daily activities in our lives, such as everyday conversations; all are free!
So, the language can learn anytime that suits your schedules, either you are a busy corporate person or a student. It does not matter if you are learning for your better career or you simply want to learn a new thing. Yes, it’s time-consuming but the fruit will be sweet. The door is always open. All you need to do is search for it.
All the best!!!