Hindi, also known as Khadi Boli, Khari Boli, belongs to the Indo-Aryan branch of the Indo-European language family. It is spoken as a first language primarily in northern and central India by more than 258 million people. Hindi is the primary official language of the Union government of India. It is the primary tongue of about a third of India’s 1.09 billion people. Hindi became the official language of India in 1965, although the Constitution of India also recognizes English plus 21 other official languages.
To learn Hindi you aren’t too worried so much about how to learn, it’s not so difficult if you are dedicated to your mission you can achieve anything. To learn Hindi you can take help from online, AAP websites or youtube. You can watch Hindi films, Hindi songs, Hindi literature, etc. listen carefully to how they pronounce the word. To learn Hindi you need to follow some important things:-
- You need to be familiar with the Devanagari script. The Devanagari script, composed of 47 primary characters including 14 vowels and 33 consonants, is the fourth most widely adopted writing system in the world, being used for over 120 languages. Devanagari is an abugida alphabet of India and Nepal and is the main script used to write Hindi, Marathi, and Nepali.
- Learn Hindi vowels, Hindi has 11 vowels, In Hindi, all the vowels come at the start of the alphabet.The vowels come first followed by consonants based on their phonetic sound articulation in the mouth. Vowels in Hindi have two forms: one form for when they are used by themselves, and one form for when the vowel is joined to a consonant in a word.
- Learn the Hindi constant, there are 33 constants in Hindi. They are organized in the alphabet by how you use your mouth and throat to pronounce them. Hindi uses more consonants than English does. There are 33 consonants in the Hindi Language. The first step to learn any language is to start with the alphabet, similarly in Hindi too, we will start with the basics
Consonants and Vowels are the most basic things in the Hindi language.
- Listen to the recording of the Hindi alphabet and try to mimic the recording, listen carefully to how they pronounce the word. Once you listen to the recording then pause the recording and mimic the pronunciation of the speaker.
- Learn how to write the Hindi alphabet. It is easier to learn the Devanagari script if you see how it is written.
- Get familiar with Hindi nouns, it is words for objects, places, animals, and people.
- Get familiar with Hindi pronouns.
- Get familiar with Hindi verbs.
- Learn the basics of conjugating verbs.
- Practice your conversational Hindi with longer phrases and sentences.
- Practice words and phrases in Hindi.
- Get a good online or offline Hindi dictionary.
- Use online lessons to practice your skills.
- Search for a good textbook.
- Read Hindi paragraphs, newspaper.
- Watch Hindi movies
- Find friends who speak Hindi.
So, learning Hindi is not difficult, only you have to practice and there are many online platforms offering Hindi, one of them is Multibhashi that offers a wide range of online language learning programs.
Go through an online or download the app on your phone, it is very easy to learn without going anywhere. Multibhashi offers you:
Affordable pricing: Relish the joyful learning experience for a lifetime at an affordable price.
Highly qualified language experts: choose from a wide range of highly qualified and dedicated language experts.
Customized curriculum & Personal Training: no universal curriculum for all learners! Everything is customized according to a learner’s needs and fluency level.