Kannada is one of the most auspicious languages in India. It is spoken mainly in Karnataka state. This state is in the Southern part of India. Other neighboring states talk about this language, and they are Maharashtra, Kerala. Andhra Pradesh and Tamil Nadu. This language has its essence and values, which you will come to know while learning this language. Not only this, but you will understand the people’s behavior and other things as well.
Before you start learning this language, please ask yourself these questions. These questions are why I am looking to learn this language?. What is my end purpose?. How much time do I need to give daily to learn this language?. The questions may vary from person to person.
Many of us want to learn any language via free resources. In this blog, I will try to answer this question if there are any free resources available to learn Kannada:
Free resource for learning Kannada:
- Youtube: We all watch videos. In Fact most of the time we spend on our smartphones is watching videos. Youtube is the platform which we use to watch videos. Now, the basic question arises: can Youtube teach us any language? Yes, of course, Youtube will teach us language as well. You can use the Youtube platform to learn the Kannada language as well. I am including some of the videos which you can use to learn Kannada language: https://youtu.be/q6nwK3mmX08, https://youtu.be/PoQ9m16d7QA,
- CCAT: CCAT is one of the online platforms which you can use to learn Kannada language. Please have a look at their website for more details: https://ccat.sas.upenn.edu/plc/kannada/
- Learn Kannada: Learn Kannada is one of the online platforms available on the Google Play Store. Please have a look at this URL to get more details: https://cutt.ly/wxpAVFu.
- Goethe: Goethe is one of the online platforms which you can use to learn the Kannada language. Please have a look at this website for more details which will give you a brief idea about themselves: https://www.goethe-verlag.com/learn-kannada-online.html.
- Learn Kannada in 10 days: Learn Kannada in 10 days is one of the Google Play store applications which you can use to learn Kannada. Please have a look at this URL for more details: https://cutt.ly/8xpHEKW
- Academia: Academia is one of the online portals which you can use to learn Kannada language. Please have a look at their website for more details: https://www.academia.edu/33402072/Kannada_Lessons_for_the_Beginner
- Templatesgreat744: Templatesgreat744 is another online platform that you can use to learn the Kannada language. Please have a look at their website: https://templatesgreat744.weebly.com/free-kannada-learning-books-download.html.
- Learn Kannada Quickly: Learn Kannada Quickly is a Google Play store application that you can use to learn the Kannada language. Please have a look at this URL to get some details about this application: https://cutt.ly/txpJvGx.
- Download material: Some download materials are available to download on your drive/local drive to learn the Kannada language. I am including one of the sources for your reference: https://cutt.ly/yxpKenC.
There are other free resources also available to learn Kannada. Multibhashi is an Edutech online platform that will answer all your concerns. Our trainers are specialized to give you the answers to all your questions. Please have a look at their website here.