Hindi, as we all know, is an Indo-Aryan language spoken chiefly in India. Hindi has been described as a standardized and Sanskritised register of the Hindustani language, which itself is based primarily on the Khariboli dialect of Delhi and neighboring areas of Northern India. Hindi, written in the Devanagari script, is one of the two official languages of the Government of India, along with the English language. It is an official language in 9 States and 3 Union Territories and an additional official language in 3 other states. It is also one of the 22 scheduled languages of the Republic of India.
As a linguistic variety, Hindi is the fourth most-spoken first language in the world, after Mandarin, Spanish and English. A person knowing Hindi will be able to understand and experience the spiritualistic teachings of the guru better. Many linguist experts consider Hindi to be one of the most difficult languages in the world to learn but with great work and determination, there are great rewards. And this is also true for tackling the challenge of becoming fluent in Hindi.
Benefits of Learning Hindi in Europe:
- Our country is a fast-growing global economy and our culture and as Hindi is spoken chiefly from the rest of the languages in India, it is important to learn the Hindi language to improve the conduct of business in the country. A rapidly growing economy after China is India, the second.
- Do you know that there is this India–European Union relationship where Europe is a significant trade partner for India and the two sides have been attempting to negotiate a free trade deal since 2007? Yes, India was one of the first countries to develop relations with the European Union. So, it is beneficial to learn Hindi in Europe.
- Many Europeans and other people from the rest of the world come to India for vacation as India has lots of hotspot places for holidays. You can see for yourself if you have visited Goa that many foreign tourists can speak and understand Hindi clearly.
- It is one official language of India that will soon give popular languages of the world such as Mandarin and Spanish a run for their money. The ability to speak and understand Hindi increases the opportunity of enjoying Indian culture and history to the Europeans and the rest of the world.
- Västerås in Sweden, that really is ‘The North’, an interesting truth that you will find amusing is the similarity between Hindi, the official language of India, and Swedish. So, it is easy for their people to learn Hindi as an additional language for the benefits and one’s own interest.
Learning a second language or as many languages as possible is always beneficial. There are no wrongdoings when learning a language. Like we all dream of Paris and its good ambiance and beauties, people from Europe always have the same dreams to visit India for the historic monuments and nature’s scenic beauties. Multibhashi is the right option to learn the Hindi language and it will definitely help you in grasping the language quickly!