Learning Kannada can be fun but challenging at the same time. Challenging, if you do not belong to the state of Karnataka. Karnataka is a state in the southern part of India. It is also home to cities like Bengaluru and Mysore. There is nothing to fear. It may be difficult but when you have decided to learn it so do not back off.
In this article, I will give me ways and tips in which you can learn to speak Kannada. It does not matter to which part of the country you belong to; if you follow the tips properly you will be able to learn it.
You will need many recommendations regarding the best courses, apps, classes, sites, etc. you will have to find a way to make the learning easier for you. Well according to the study if you dedicate a healthy 25 hours a week, you will be able to master it well after 44 weeks. How much exactly depends from person to person. Some may find it very difficult while it could be easier for some. It also depends on the levels you want to achieve.
Before you begin learning Kannada, prepare for it.
- Fix a schedule: the plan is very important to make anything work in a systematic way. You cannot learn it one day, and take a break of 3 days and start again and so on. The same goes for the time duration also. Fix a time slot. You have to study Kannada at that time no matter what.
- Collect resources: it is so important to collect all study material before you begin. You cannot go about hunting in between for notes and material. Also, there are many resources and you may tend to get confused. It is important that you select the one that suits your needs. We will discuss this in more detail.
- Track your progress: you will be able to track your progress if you know where you are and where you want to reach. Define your goals properly. Only if you know these things will you be able to track your progress. The most important thing is going ahead and doing better. If you remain stuck then you will never be able to learn anything.
Resources to learn Kannada from-
Now I told you that you will have to collect resources before you begin to learn Kannada. It will make your work easy.
- Apps that teach Kannada
- You need to first start with the Kannada alphabet. Learn how to pronounce them. You have to recognize the sound of every alphabet. You can do this with the help of apps that are available for this. Using the right app will help you learn the correct pronunciation.
- You can watch youtube videos to learn about the language. You can learn the grammar. Knowing grammar is very important for any language.
- Join online classes that teach Kannada. No matter how much you try to study on your own you will be able to get the fluency you want after you join an online class. The experts will guide you at every step. He/she will explain all the grammar rules, correct you when you make mistakes and also give you feedback.
The best part is that you do not have to go hunting for a class. I will give you the link here. It is called the Multibhashi. Multibhashi is a house to many different languages including Kannada. Click on it and check the Kannada language course provided by them.
You can also download the Multibhashi app for free and experience the new learning fun.