How many of you nowadays are learning any language?. I am not asking you to tell me the names but I am asking you to let me know whether it is a regional or foreign language. Let me talk about the foreign language. There are so many languages which we speak like french, Spanish, Italian, etc. I will talk about the german language. German is the official language of countries like Germany, Austria, Belgium, and Luxembourg. The German language follows CEFR rules. CEFR means the level through which you can officially validate your proficiency in that foreign language. There are six levels in CEFr and there are A1 and A2 which are basics, B1 and B2 which are intermediate, and C1 and C2 which are advanced. A1 is the simplest level and C2 is the toughest level. Whatever level you think is very close, you can give an exam.
Now, the main question which arises is what is the most important thing to do when learning german?. Well, in this blog, I will try to answer this question:
Important things to do when learning German
- Basics: You can start with the basics of a language. Every language has its basics which are the foundation store. When you learn basics then you get more clarity which will help you to move to an advanced level.
- Rosetta Stone: Rosetta Stone is one of the websites which you can utilize to learn this language.
- Mondly: Mondly is one of the websites which you can utilize to learn this language.
- Alison: Alison is one of the websites which you can utilize to learn this language including the german alphabet, colors, and numbers.
- Youtube: Youtube is one of the online video learning which you can utilize to learn any topic as well as language.
- Learn German. Speak German: This is one of the apps which you can utilize to learn the german language.
- DW Learn German – A1, A2, B1, and placement test: This is one of the apps which is available on the google play store which you can use to learn the german language.
There are other ways also available. Multibhashi is an online platform that answers all your questions.