Let me ask you one question: which language do you know?. Most of you will say, well, I know Sanskrit, Oriya, Punjabi, Kannada etc. Are you also looking to learn other regional languages as a secondary?. Some of you may say yes. Hindi is one of the most auspicious languages in India. This language is very much popular in states like Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Madhya Pradesh etc. This language will tell you the values, ethics and culture of India. Ramcharitmanas has been written in this language (Awadhi) by Goswami Tulsidas.
Now, let me ask again a straightforward question: would you like to spend a whole year studying Hindi?. Some of you would say that yes, we are looking to devote one year, while some may say that they can spend only 3-4 months learning this language. Well, in this blog, I will try to answer these questions:
- Learn Hindi. Speak Hindi: This app is available on the google play store, which you can download to learn the Hindi language.
- Rosetta Stone: Rosetta Stone is one of the websites which you can utilize to learn the Hindi language.
- Books: How many of you are a big fan of books?. Well, almost everyone would say yes. Books are our best friends, which tells us everything. We can utilize books to acquire any new knowledge or can learn any new language. Similarly, there are books also available which you can utilize to discover the Hindi language. Here, I am including a few names of the books that will help you learn this language. They are available online: complete Hindi beginner to the intermediate course (available on Amazon), Get started in Hindi absolute beginner course (available on Amazon), learn Hindi in 30 days through English (available on Amazon).
- Youtube: Youtube is one of the apps you can utilize to learn any new technology. Can you utilize this online platform to check whether the steps are correct or require any modification?. Similarly, you can utilize this app to learn Hindi as well. The primary basic purpose of learning via Youtube is that it helps you tell what you need to do, but you can also see how the people are interacting with each other. How do we construct sentences?
- Learn Hindi II Speak HindiII Learn Hindi Alphabet: This is one of the apps available on google play store that can be utilized to learn the Hindi language.
- Learn Hindi through English: This is one of the apps which you can utilize to learn Hindi. This app is available on the google play store.
- Learn Hindi 15000 words This is one of the apps which you can utilize to learn Hindi language. This app is available on the google play store.
- Drops: Drops is available on the google play store. You can also refer to this app to learn Hindi language as well.
- Spoken Hindi through Tamil: This app is available on the google play store. You can utilize it to learn Hindi language.
There are other ways also available. Multibhashi is an online Edutech platform that you can utilize to learn this language. Please have a look at this website for more details: https://cutt.ly/BvGIeDn.