Russian is an important language in the world. The Russian language-speaking countries are Russia, Belarus, Kyrgyzstan, and Kazakhstan. There are six levels in the Russian language and they are A1 (TEL), A2 (TBL), B1 (TORFL – I/B1), B2 (TORFL – II/B2), C1 (TORFL – III/C1), and C2 (TORFL – IV/C2). Please note that you can give an exam of any level provided you have the required knowledge of that level. If you do not have the required knowledge of that level then you may fail the exam.
Before you start learning this language, please have a list of questions and ask it yourself: what is my end purpose in learning this language?. Where do I need to learn this language? How much time can I devote on a daily basis to learn this language?. How can I learn this language?. There are a lot of questions that may come to your mind. For some, the reason for learning this language will be to get a good job in Russian-speaking countries like Russia, or someone who wants to learn about Russian history, etc. The reasons may vary from person to person. Whatever be your reason for learning this language, one thing is sure that you will learn a lot of new things while learning this language.
Now the question arises how much do I need to pay for learning Russian?. In this blog, I will try to answer this question:
Most cost-effective places to learn russian
- Ind-che: This is one of the websites which you can refer to learn this language.
- IGNOU: Indira Gandhi National Open University is a university situated in Delhi.
- Udemy: This is one of the E-Learning platforms which you can use to learn the Russian language. As per their website description, they also have a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Coursera: Coursera is an online platform that you can use to learn the Russian language.
- Learn Russian Free: Learn Russian Free is an application available on Google Play Store which you can use to learn this language.
- Jawahar Nehru University: Jawahar Nehru University is one of the best websites which you can use to learn the Russian language.
- Alison: Alison is one of the websites which you can use to learn the Russian language.
- Foreign classes: Foreign Classes is one of the best websites which we can use to learn the Russian language.
There are other platforms also available which you can refer to or use to learn the Russian language. Multibhashi is an Edutech online platform that you can use to learn the Russian language. Our trainers will answer all your queries. We will teach you the Russian language from the basics. I would personally recommend you to take one demo class and see how our trainers will teach you.